BADEN unites researchers to speed up theoretical development and practical implementations of adaptive survey designs.
CoDE is a four year interdisciplinary programme of research concerned with understanding changing ethnic inequalities and identities.
BES is one of the longest running election studies world-wide and the longest running social science survey in the UK.
We are part of a £19.5 million programme designed to promote a step-change in quantitative social science training.
- DiCED (Digital Campaigning and Electoral Democracy)
- CoDE (Centre of Dynamics of ethnic diversity)
- SPRITE + (The Security, Privacy, Identity, and Trust Engagement NetworkPlus)
- British Election Study
- BA Early Career Fellowship ‘Emotions as Feelings Towards Value’
- ISRF (Independent Social Research Foundation Independent Scholar Fellowship)
- Net-SILC3: Third Network for the analysis of EU SILC
- UK Data Service
- Together and Apart the dynamics of Ethnic Diversity
- Research Methods Training Centre (Southampton)
- Ethnic Inequalities in Later Life